ELEX has an established quality management system according to ISO 9001:2015. You may download the latest valid certificate issued by TÜV Süd following this link.
All our products are designed and manufactured in conformity with the provisions of:
- Council Directive 2006/95/EC (December 12, 2006) on Low Voltage Equipment Safety;
- Council Directive 2009/71/EURATOM (June 25, 2009) on Establishing a Community Framework for the Nuclear Safety of Nuclear Installations;
- Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council (December 18, 2006) Concerning the Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH);
- Directive 2011/65/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council (June 8, 2011) on the Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment (recast);
- Directive 2002/96/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council (January 27, 2003) on Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE).